Young People’s Service – Be Ok (16- 25)
Sussex Oakleaf in partnership with Coastal West Sussex Mind provides a flexible mental health service to young adults 16-25yrs. Sussex Oakleaf offers the targeted service in the Crawley, Horsham and Mid Sussex areas.
Are you experiencing mental health difficulties?
We can offer support to you for any of the following:
• Worried about your mental health and need advice/information
• Have a mental health diagnosis and need support
• Are moving from Children and Young People mental health services to adult mental services
• Are at college and struggling with your mental health
The Support we offer
• 1-1 recovery & wellbeing goal setting
• Brief clinical intervention (18-25yrs)
• 1-1 Peer Support
• Social & structured groups
• Signposting, advice and information
• Support into education, volunteering and employment
• Contact point
• Information to families and parents
• Opportunities for involvement & anti stigma work
Pathfinder West Sussex
Pathfinder West Sussex is an alliance of organisations working together to enable people with mental health support needs, and their carers, to improve their mental health and wellbeing.
Telephone - 01293 534782
Telephone - 01444 416391
Making a Referral
We accept self-referrals and from any professional or carer with the person's consent. On receipt of referral we will contact you to arrange a meeting to discuss the service and your support needs. Please email completed referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mid Sussex Referral Form