- Are you interested in using your mental health related experiences to help others?
- Would you like an accredited qualification for this?
Did you know that Sussex Oakleaf offer an accredited qualification in Peer Mentoring? Our courses last for 12 weeks and offer a great learning experience covering everything from communication skills to signposting. The course is also a great way to gain confidence in a friendly environment.
If you are interested in the course there is an information day on 26 February at our offices in Burgess Hill.
10am, 26 February 2019
Sussex Oakleaf, 2nd Floor, Delmon House, 26-28 Church Road, Burgess Hill, RH15 9AE
Please come along to meet with the trainer, find out about the course, ask questions and meet others!
Benefits of The Course:
- Offers an opportunity to expand your knowledge and thinking processes
- Great if you want to get some training that will help teach you how to give back to your community and help others
- You will have a guided workbook that will provide you with a valuable learning resource for life
- Completing the course will increase your opportunities for volunteering and paid work
As well as understanding the role of a Peer Mentor you will learn more about listening skills, professional boundaries, working in groups, signposting, working in an organisation, confidentiality and the learning process itself…. and more!
If you would like to know more about the open info day (or to confirm you will be attending) please contact: Samaya Adelin on:
Tel: 01444 416391