Pathfinder West Sussex is an alliance of organisations working together to enable people with mental health support needs, and their carers, to improve their mental health and wellbeing.
As well as supporting people with their mental health, we help people to improve their physical health and wellbeing.
We value the expertise of people with lived experience of mental health challenges and actively involve them to, design, deliver and monitor our services.
Sussex Oakleaf provide support on behalf of Pathfinder in Crawley and Mid Sussex.
- A single point of access to mental health and wellbeing support
- A range of services to support people with their mental health and wellbeing
- Advice, information and sign-posting, including clear information about what support is available locally
- Access to a clinical service provided by nurses and occupational therapists from Sussex
- Partnership NHS Foundation Trust who work alongside other Pathfinder agencies:
- Providing support to successfully discharge people from Sussex Partnership teams (Step down) and to link them to the wider Pathfinder Alliance
- Providing proactive preventative support and link to Sussex Partnership teams if required (Step up) for people accessing Pathfinder Services
- Improving links for people between other critical partners (Step across), such as Time to Talk
You can find out more or make a referral by using the details on this page or, just pop along to one of our friendly drop in sessions for where you can receive a range of mental health information, advice and signposting.
Pathfinder West Sussex includes the following organisations Sussex Partnership Foundation NHS Trust, Cornerhouse, Stonepillow, United Response, Richmond Fellowship, Southdown, Sussex Oakleaf, Rethink, Capital, & Mind in Brighton & Hove.
Get in touch:
Telephone - 01293 534782
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone - 01444 416391
Email - email@example.com
Getting help from our service
If you feel that our service could be of help then we encourage you to get in touch with us by completing the Contact Information Form below and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may experience difficulty downloading this form on a mobile phone. If you struggle completing the form then please call us on the numbers above.